- Thursday, July 1, 2021, 3:00 – 4:30 PM ET
Vaccine uptake among direct service workers (DSWs) is particularly important for personal health and safety and to the many individuals that DSWs support, due to the high contact, personal nature of home care. However, DSWs experience many barriers to vaccination including culturally competent and accessible information, paid sick leave and/or time off, and transportation.
In this webinar, experts in the field will discuss demographics of the DSW workforce, barriers to vaccination, strategies to increase vaccine confidence and uptake, and promising practices.
- Cory Nourie, Director of Community Services, Delaware Division of Developmental Disabilities Services
- Ramu Iyer, National Alliance of Direct Support Professionals Advisory Council Member
- Robert Espinoza, Vice President of Policy, PHI
- Trudy Rebert, Federal Policy Counsel, National Domestic Workers Alliance
Questions? Please contact Meredith Raymond