The National Association for Home Care and Hospice (NAHC) is asking industry leaders and professionals to submit presentation proposals for the first Private Duty Home Care Winter Leadership Summit, which takes place virtually on February 23, 2021.
The Leadership Summit will feature seven (7) live educational sessions focused on leadership, advocacy, and innovation. Each live session will be available for attendees on-demand after the event.
- Sessions are 45 minutes in length and include live Q&A
- Two (2) will be selected for a live presentation and based on the number of submissions, at least three (3) additional will be selected for recorded presentation
- Must be focused on novel innovations specific to private duty home care.
Rapid Fire Presentation
- Sessions are 12-14 minutes in length
- Three (3) will be selected for a live presentation and based on the number of submissions additional may be selected for recorded presentation
- Must be focused on novel workforce innovations
- Presenters may use slides to help tell their story and convey key information
Criteria for Selection
We request that proposal submissions provide novel, evidenced-based solutions geared specifically for the private duty home care community. Proposals should be innovative, original, and support the delivery of high-quality care and services. Summit attendees should be able to adapt or adopt solutions shared easily in their own businesses and operations.
More information on the Call for Proposals can be found here.
Please contact Emilie Bartolucci, Executive Director, Private Duty Home Care at NAHC at ERB@nahc.org.