On Wednesday, September 28th, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) will host a webinar to share updates for the Hospice Quality Reporting Program.
During this webinar, Jermama Keys, HQRP Coordinator at CMS and subject matter experts from Abt Associates will provide information on the following topics:
- The Fiscal Year (FY) 2023 Hospice Final Rule
- Recent Public Reporting activity
- Updates related to HQRP
CMS will also answer questions at the end of the webinar, as time allows.
Title: CMS September Hospice Quality Reporting Program Forum
Date: Wednesday, September 28, 2022
Time: 1:30 – 2:30 p.m. ET
A unique access link will be sent upon registration.
After you register, you will receive a dial-in number and webinar link. You will not be able to share your registration information as it will be unique to you. Please check your spam filter if you do not receive an email confirmation.
Attendees will be able to submit questions in various ways, including:
- Phone – Enter your audio pin and use the hand-raising icon to enable CMS to unmute your line.
- Computer Mic and Speakers – Enable your microphone and use the hand-raising icon to enable CMS to unmute your line.
- Chat – Type your question into the “Questions” box.
For More Information
If you have questions, please email CMSQualityTeam@ketchum.com