The National Association for Home Care and Hospice (NAHC) is pleased to announce the launch of a new membership benefit, the NAHC Mentoring Program. This program seeks to pair individuals at the early and middle growth stage of their careers with current established leaders of the home care and community-based service industry for a structured mentorship with the goal of fostering involvement and growth in the NAHC Community through:
- Navigating Conferences
- Committee Engagement
- Leadership Development
- Advocacy Efforts
The NAHC Mentoring Program is a great new opportunity for up-and-coming industry professionals to learn how to navigate and excel in the Association and how best to use membership to benefit their career. For established industry veterans, the NAHC Mentoring Program is a great opportunity for established leaders to give back to the industry and lay a strong foundation for the next generation of home care and hospice executives.
Pairings are confidential, and distinct from any work related mentorship programs. Time commitment a few hours a quarter.
The program was developed from the success of the established HHFMA Mentoring Program. Many former mentees give back to the program and serve as mentors to other developing leaders. Prospective Mentees will respond to a few simple questions, complete a personality assessment, and will be paired with an experienced mentor by the members of the NAHC Mentoring Task Force based on existing criteria.
The Mentoring Facilitator is a member of the organization that helps mentors and mentees to nurture their pairing. Prospective program participants may contact the Mentoring Staff Liaison with any questions by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Intended for early- and mid-career level individuals in the Home and Community based services industry.
- Learn how to navigate and excel in the Association and how best to use membership to benefit your career
- Opportunity for established leaders to give back to the industry and lay a strong foundation for the next generation of home care and hospice executives
- Pairings are confidential, and distinct from any work related mentorship programs
- Time commitment a few hours a quarter.
- Website: www.nahc.org/mentoring
- Questions: email@example.com
We urge you to find out more about the NAHC Mentoring program.