- Learn more about FMC 2022
- Register for FMC 2022
- Register before June 21 for our low early bird rate!
The 2022 Financial Management Conference (FMC) is the place to encounter cutting-edge ideas and career-changing connections, bringing together executives and practitioners interested in financial decision-making and related topics.
Get engaged with 30+ sessions, pre-conferences, and mind-expanding presentations. Spanning many tracks and themes, including advocacy, workforce, and financial health. The unmatched education at FMC 2022 offers attendees an opportunity to shape their careers and organizations with a path forward.
New Ideas to Put to Work Straight Away
FMC 2022 welcomes financial management leaders and luminaries for 2+ days of exploring some of our session topics:
- General Sessions on the Policy Landscape and Advocacy
- Pre-Conference on Positive Financial Outcomes in Home Health
- Recruitment, Retention, Talent Development, and Workforce
- Home Care Act Impact on Home Care Agencies
- Revenue Cycles, Compensation, Compliance, and Financial Statements
- Negotiating Contracts, Management, Quality Outcomes, and Technology
- Medicare Advantage Value-Based Insurance Design (VBID), Home Health Value-Based Purchasing (HHVBP) Model, and Patient-Driven Groupings Model (PDGM) Analysis
Brought to you in part by the Home Care & Hospice Financial Managers Association (HHFMA). Learn more about the event and get full registration information here.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS