NAHC aired two important webinars for private duty operators this week. If you missed them live, youc an still watch the recordings. They’re both free to NAHC members, so we encourage you to have a look.
Home Care Industry Update
Tuesday, March 30, 2021 ; 3:00-4:30pm Eastern
NAHC and Polsinelli have partnered with the goal of assisting home health, hospice, and private duty home care providers in navigating the complex and ever-changing legal landscape.
In this webinar, NAHC President Bill Dombi will give an overview of the latest home care and hospice legislative and regulatory news. Polsinelli’s Angelo Spinola will advise best practices on how to comply with anticipated legal changes while still running a successful home care business. They will also discuss industry-specific employment practices most likely to result in new lawsuits and explain the cost-effective steps you can take to minimize legal risk.
- William Dombi, President, National Association for Home Care & Hospice
- Angelo Spinola, Shareholder, Polsinelli
To view a recording of this webinar, click here.
To access an audio only version of this webinar, click here.
Creating a Best in Class Caregiver Culture
During this webinar, you will learn how Family & Nursing Care, a 53-year-old, $40M+ revenue home care company with over 1,300 caregivers, has earned its stellar reputation and what they’ve done to position themselves as the go-to home care agency.
They will discuss the following topics:
- Why they’ve never experienced a caregiver shortage
- Why caregivers want to work at Family & Nursing Care
- Reducing cost to hire a caregiver
- Labor time to post the jobs, screening applications, phone screening, setting up interviews, interviewing, online testing, reference checking, background checks, data entry into software package and payroll, drug screening, orientation
- Hiring processes
- How they’ve evolved with the times, honing in most recently with COVID-19
- Which changes they’ll continue when the pandemic ends
- Retention/Reducing CG Turnover
- KPIs for recruitment, hiring, and retention
- Neal Kursban, Family & Nursing Care