- Thursday, May 6, 2021 ; 3:00-4:00pm Eastern
When an aging parent or relative needs their help, family members are often thrust into a caregiving role that they’re not equipped to handle with their existing knowledge or skills. The more you can support them with easy-to-understand educational materials and guidance, while demonstrating how your services can ease their burden, the better your opportunity to connect with this vital audience sooner. This webinar will cover how to best leverage your digital presence and technology platforms to effectively reach family caregivers, convert them into clients, train and support them, and sustain stronger brand loyalty.
- Effectively targeting and engaging family caregivers through digital advertising
- Best practices for creating online educational support resources
- Leveraging technologies that can deepen engagement and communication
- Stan Massey, Lead Consultant, Transcend Strategy Group
- Erin Hefflinger, Digital Media Strategist, Transcend Strategy Group
NAHC Member: Free