- Date: Thursday, April 14, 2022
- Time: 2:00-3:00 PM ET
- Register: NAHC Home Health & Hospice Updates
During this webinar, NAHC President, William A. Dombi, updates the current legislative, regulatory, and policy landscape in home care and hospice. He will also address hot topics including business trends, progress on industry challenges, and where the opportunities lie for growth in 2022 and beyond.
During this session, Bill will also discuss:
- The state of home care, home health, and hospice legislation and regulatory action since the end of 2021, with an eye toward midterm elections;
- What is prompting the increased concerns on quality of care and where to start addressing them now;
- The state of workforce staffing in both home care and hospice settings;
- And more!