Education at the 2021 Winter Leadership Summit will address the most important topics in private duty home care today, including marketing and operations tactics, staff recruitment and retention, the latest legal updates, creating a culture of innovation, and more.
Today, we would like to highlight Bringing the Hospital Home: Understanding the Opportunity for Private Duty Providers in a Hospital at Home Era, which will be presented from 1:00 to 1:50 PM on February 23 by Sheila Davis, Vice President of Area Operations at Always Best Care Senior Services and Summer Napier, CEO and Owner of Healing Hands Healthcare LLC.
These two highly-respected experts in the field will explain how private duty home care providers can take advantage of hospital at home. This session will:
- Develop strategic partnerships to become a hospital at home partner;
- Prepare private duty staff to provide confident and competent care for higher acuity patients;
- Describe how hospital at home models keep patients at home;
- Bridge the gap between hospital and home with standard nursing and rehabilitation care;
- Describe how hospital at home patients experience better clinical outcomes; and
- Explain how cost savings of 19% to 30% can be obtained compared to traditional inpatient costs.
That’s only one of the many education sessions at the Winter Leadership Summit that will help you take advantage of new opportunities in business and advance your career.
Why Should You Attend?
- Learn best practices and the latest industry trends from private duty home care experts and thought leaders.
- Opportunity to hear success stories and innovative strategies reinforced by thorough analysis and data-driven forecasting.
- Real-time updates and guidance on legal and regulatory changes that could affect the future of your business.
Who Should Attend?
- Private Duty Home Care Owners
- Private Duty Home Care Operators
- Private Duty Home Care Executives
Gain insights and advice from the most trusted and experienced experts in home care at the Winter Leadership Summit. This is a must-attend event, featuring critical content you cannot and will not find anywhere else.