The virtual 2021 Winter Leadership Summit is less than two weeks away, so register now for the most important event of the year for private duty home care professionals like you. This is the best chance you will have all year to learn the latest industry developments and innovations from our world class faculty of home care experts and insiders.
Registration is only $99 for members and $149 for nonmembers* and includes access to the 11 sessions listed below. All live sessions will be recorded and available for viewing later by registered attendees. Earn up to 11.5 CNEs.
- February 23, 2021 | 12:00-6:30pm EST
- REGISTER NOW!
- LEARN MORE: https://www.nahc.org/wintersummt2021/
- Education Developed For & By Private Duty Home Care Experts
Download the program guide today to learn more about each of the sessions and their learning objectives here.
- Keynote Address: The Power of Personality
- Bringing the Hospital Home with Private Duty Home Care
- 5 Best Practices for Caregiver Mentoring: The Secrets to Employee Retention 2021
- How to Promote a Culture of Innovation
- Private Duty Home Care – Operations Best Practices Expert Panel Discussion
- Advocacy & Legal Updates & 2021 Predictions
- Turning the Tables on Turnover: Using Inside-Out Branding to Reduce Turnover and Consistently WOW Clients
- The Secret to Dementia Care in Private Duty Home Care
- The New Operations Toolkit | Supporting Best Practices Around Infection Control and Employee Safety Measures
- Creating Value Through Predictive Analytics to Improve Health Outcomes and Drive New Revenue
- Homecare Technology and a New Connected Remote Workforce
Download the Program Guide
Gain insights and advice from the most trusted and experienced experts in home care at the Winter Leadership Summit. This is a must-attend event, featuring critical content you will not find anywhere else. We can’t wait to have you join us!
*Non-members who register for the Summit and then join NAHC by March 31, 2021, will receive a $50 savings on their annual membership. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.