We are moving our discussion groups to a new exclusive member-only online NAHC Community! Because our members are busy, we don’t want you to miss out on important industry updates, events, new programs, and daily member-led discussions.
The community is a place where you can instantly access the brightest minds in the industry. Here you can:
- Have creative discussions. Bounce ideas off your peers and gather diverse perspectives, solutions, and new information from home care and hospice pros.
- Make new connections. Meet other NAHC members and stakeholders doing incredible things and changing the face of the industry.
- Discover new resources. Access the resources available to you from NAHC and the shared resources of our members. Level up your career by staying in the loop on news and trends.
This community is a place to feel supported by industry influencers sharing their time and knowledge to help you solve challenges.
We have exclusive communities dedicated to
- Private Duty,
- Home Care and Hospice Financial Managers Association (HHFMA),
- Forum of State Associations,
- Hospice & Palliative Care,
- Home Health Community, and more.
Go to https://community.nahc.org and use your member credentials to log in. Once there, get started with the following:
- Fill in your profile page (link to Profile Page)
- Upload a picture
- Post a message, any message. “Don’t be shy. “,
A Dynamic Community, Connected by NAHC! We look forward to collaborating.