Wondering about the latest on the COVID-19 vaccines and how the home care industry is responding, how the new administration may impact the industry, and what you can do to take advantage of the Opinion Letter the U.S. Department of Labor recently issued on live-in caregivers? You’re in luck! A new webinar by Littler Mendelson, Private Duty Home Care at NAHC and HCAOA will provide you with the insight and answers you need.
We are hosting an industry webinar covering all of these topics Friday, January 22, 2021 from 12:00 to 2:00 p.m. EST. We hope you can make it.
During the webinar, we will discuss:
- The currently authorized vaccines
- Home care’s place in line in the states
- The EEOC’s views on the vaccines
- How home care agencies are responding to the new vaccines
- Whether a home care agency could and/or should make vaccination mandatory for employees
- Issues with monetary incentives for employees to get vaccinated
- Messaging to employees about the vaccine
- Responding to questions about the vaccination status of employees from clients/patients
- Vaccine access issues
- What to expect from the DOL under the Biden administration
- How you can use the new Opinion Letter to address compensation issues with your live-in and extended shift caregivers
These webinars are intended to provide regular legal updates to assist home health and home care providers trying to navigate through the complex and seemingly ever-changing legal landscape brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic.