- Thursday, May 20, 2021 ; 12:00-1:30pm Eastern
Private Duty Home Care at NAHC and Polsinelli will prseent an important new installment in our Home Care Industry Update webinar series on Thursday, May 20, 2021 from Noon to 1:30PM Eastern. This event is free, but registration is required.
Join Polsinelli, the National Association for Home Care & Hospice (NAHC), and Home Care Association of America (HCAOA) for a legal update for the Home Care Industry (home health, home care, and hospice providers) regarding the latest legislative and litigation-related developments. We will discuss the latest federal laws, updates regarding new DOL initiatives, and updates on COVID-19-related safety protocols mandated by federal and state governments.
- Updates on NAHC and HCAOA initiatives
- Updates on any new federal laws impacting the industry
- Updates on new developments with the DOL
- Updates on COVID-19-related safety initiatives for the industry (coming from federal, state, or industry sources)
- William Dombi, President, NAHC, Bio
- Angelo Spinola, Shareholder, Polsinelli, Bio
- Will Vail, Shareholder, Polsinelli, Bio
- Vicki Hoak, Executive Director, HCAOA, Bio
The Event is Free, but Registration is Required!