Hospice News & Notes is a rapid-fire article that will quickly alert you to news and developments in the world of hospice and palliative care with a sentence or two and a link to learn more. Read on.
- SimiTree webinar on 4/21 on Hospice pay rule: https://t.co/S42n6ziMD4
- Relias webinar on 4/26 on Hospice PEPPER Report Updates: [Webinar] Hospice PEPPER Report Updates 2022 (relias.com)
- Spring edition of Pediatric Palliative Care (PPC) NOW – newsletter of the National Coalition of Hospice and Palliative Care’s (NCHPC) Pediatric Pall Care Task Force (of which NAHC is a member): PPC NOW – Spring 2022 Edition (mailchi.mp)
- San Diego Tribune/WaPo 4/19 piece: “In end-of-life care, hospice can ease angst”: In end-of-life care, hospice can ease angst – The San Diego Union-Tribune (sandiegouniontribune.com)
- Washington State Serious Illness Care Coalition webinar on 4/29: “Recognizing Inequities in Serious Illness and End-of-Life Care”: Webinar: ‘Recognizing Inequities in Serious Illness and End-of-Life Care’ – Washington State Hospital Association (wsha.org)
- JAMA piece: “Promoting Multifaceted Interventions for Care of the Seriously Ill and Dying”: JAMA Health Forum – Health Policy, Health Care Reform, Health Affairs | JAMA Health Forum | JAMA Network
- Next Avenue Op-ed. 4/20: “Graduating From Hospice Calls for a Continuum of Care”: Graduating From Hospice Calls for a Continuum of Care | Next Avenue