On Thursday, December 16th, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) will host a webinar to share updates for the Hospice Quality Reporting Program.
During this webinar, CMS subject matter experts will provide information on the following topics:
- The Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers & Systems (CAHPS) Hospice Survey
- Introduction of Star Ratings
CMS will also answer questions at the end of the webinar.
Click through for details on how to access the webinar.
Title: CMS December Hospice Quality Reporting Program Forum
Date: Thursday, December 16, 2021
Time: 2:30 – 3:30 p.m. ET
A unique access link will be sent upon registration
After you register, you will receive a dial-in number and webinar link. You will not be able to share your registration information as it will be unique to you. Please check your spam filter if you do not receive an email confirmation.
Attendees will be able to submit questions in various ways, including:
- Phone – Enter your audio pin and use the hand-raising icon to enable CMS to unmute your line.
- Computer Mic and Speakers – Enable your microphone and use the hand-raising icon to enable CMS to unmute your line.
- Chat – Type your question into the “Questions” box.
For More Information
If you have questions, please email CMSQualityTeam@ketchum.com