The NAHC Fall Forum, November 2-10, is a live online event featuring 30 hours of essential education for home care professionals. Registration is now open.
Over the first two weeks of November, the NAHC Fall Forum will offer what you have come to expect from NAHC: the best education in home care, taught by the experts you know and trust.
On November 2, the NAHC Fall Forum will present four new webinars on Human Resources and Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.
- A round table discussion with industry executives and experts on implementing a diversity, equity, and inclusion program that maximizes employee potential, productivity and retention.
- Dr. Rosita Lopez delivers the keynote address on the wisdom of inclusion and how organizations can learn to talk about DEI and foster an environment of trust and equity.
- Nikki Patton, NPH discussing how the barriers home care organizations face in supporting non-Anglo families, and how to overcome those barriers.
- Attorney Joanna Kim-Brunetti leads an in-depth discussion of how to establish a DEI program and use it to create meaningful change at your agency.
In addition to HR/DEI, the NAHC Fall Forum offers education you cannot afford to miss on
- Finance (Nov 3)
- Medicare Advantage (Nov. 4)
- Leadership (Nov 10)
This is practical education focused on solving problems in your business so you can improve patient care, ensure compliance, expand operations, and increase profitability.
NAHC is very grateful to the generous sponsors of the NAHC Fall Forum:
- Platinum Sponsor: Wellsky
- Gold Sponsor: MAC Legacy
- Silver Sponsor: Homecare Homebase
- Bronze Sponsors: Acurata, Healthcare Provider Solutions, and Trella Health
If your company is interested in sponsoring the biggest home care and hospice education event of 2021, please contact Christopher Adams at email@example.com.