- March 1–3, 2023
- New Orleans, LA
Hear Insights on Regulatory Changes, Operation Management, Transactions, and Compliance
Nursing facility, assisted living, and home health audiences won’t want to miss this year’s sessions, which focus on cutting edge issues that are front and center within the post-acute continuum. Registrants can attend these sessions in person and then watch sessions they miss on demand after the program. Attendees also have the opportunity to engage with colleagues during the networking opportunities available during and between sessions!
Explore the full schedule for this exciting and informative meeting, where leading in-house and outside lawyers, compliance officers, consultants, and other advisors for the long term care industry will be presenting on legal, compliance, and operational issues faced by providers.
NAHC members who are not AHLA members save $175 on the entire program at registration. In addition, NAHC’s President Bill Dombi will give a Home Health Legislative and Regulatory Update on March 3. Register and book your hotel by February 7 for early bird discounts. Learn more.
NAHC’S Bill Dombi will speak on Thursday, March 3 at 9:45 am and 1:45 pm:
Home Health Legislative and Regulatory Update (HH)
- The 2023 Medicare home health payment rule updates
- Nationwide expanded Medicare Home Health Value Based Purchasing Demonstration
- Hospice quality of care survey and sanction reforms
- Hospice claims oversight
- Hospice business practices under review
- 2024 MedPAC recommendations on home health and hospice reforms
- Status of home care expansions in Medicare
- Impact of PHE end on home health and hospice waivers by CMS