We know how important being connected is in the home care and hospice community. NAHC proudly supports the nation’s 33,000 home care and hospice organizations — including a network of nearly 15,000 peers and in-house legal and regulatory experts — through advocacy, education and service.
BENEFITS OF NAHC MEMBERSHIP
- Expert legal and regulatory consultations
- Representation before Congress and regulatory agencies
- Education from the top experts in the industry
- Assistance navigating the latest mandates during the COVID19 pandemic
- Subscription to the NAHC Report
- Access to online communities providing clinical, operational, and policy advice
- Listing on our consumer Agency Locator
- Job postings on the NAHC Home Care & Hospice
- Member-only discounts on a variety of business programs
Today, let’s take a look at just two benefits from NAHC membership, expert advocacy and news & analysis.
NAHC is committed to working with lawmakers, regulatory agencies, and other health care stakeholders to expand the home care and hospice benefits and win favorable legislative and regulatory policies.
In addition, NAHC’s advocacy, home health, hospice and private duty experts—a seven-member team with a combined 100+ years of expert knowledge dealing with CMS, DOL, HHS and the IRS—are here to answer your questions.
NAHC advocacy has resulted in mumerous wins for home care and hospice in Congress and regulatory agencies, with savings that pay for NAHC membership for decades!
Subscription to the NAHC Report, which delivers a daily update on the latest news and analysis of how it impacts your agency.
Receive weekly industry updates with the:
- Private Duty Source – addressing the needs of private duty home care operators
- COVID-19 Crisis Update – COVID-19 news and its impact on home care/health & hospice
- Hospice & Palliative Care Report – the important hospice news from NAHC and the media
- Weekly Guide to NAHC Education – upcoming NAHC webinars & education, most free to members
NAHC members have a leg up on the competition because they are the most well-informed operators in home care and hospice. The more you know, the smarter you are, and the more prepared you are to react to changes in the market, the law, and regulation.
The best advocacy and the best news & analysis in home care and hospice is available only to NAHC members. Renew your membership today!