The next Home Health, Hospice & DME Open Door Forum is scheduled for Wednesday, April 20, 2022 PM at 2:00-3:00 PM Eastern Time (ET).
This call will be Conference Call Only.
Open Door Participation Instructions:
To participate by phone, dial: 1-888-455-1397 & Reference Conference Passcode: 5109694
Please call at least 15 minutes prior to the forum start time.
- Opening Remarks
Chair – Brian Slater, Center for Medicare, CMS
Co-Chair- Kelly Vontran, Center for Medicare, CMS
Moderator – Jill Darling, Office of Communications, CMS
- Announcements & Updates
- FY 2023 Hospice Proposed Rule
- Rulemaking: Updates on the FY 2023 Hospice Proposed Rule
- New Resources available for the HQRP
- Public Reporting: (May 2022 refresh updates)
- Home Health
- Public Reporting (updates on the Interim QAO Performance Reports and the April and July refresh)
- Home Health Services information on Care Compare
- Home Health CAHPS Survey Update
III. Open Q&A
Persons participating by phone do not need to RSVP. TTY Communications Relay Services are available for the Hearing Impaired. For TTY services dial 7-1-1 or 1-800-855-2880. A Relay Communications Assistant will help.
Instant Replay: 1- 866-430-8798; Conference Passcode: No Passcode Needed
Instant Replay is an audio recording of this call that can be accessed by dialing 1-866-430-8798, 1 hour after the call has ended. The recording expires April 9, 2022, 11:59 PM ET.