Private Duty at NAHC will present a new webinar, Essentials of Effective Digital Marketing, on Thursday, February 4, 2021 from 3:00-4:00pm Eastern.
This webinar is free to members, but registration is required. Non-members pay only $45 for the webinar.
As the pandemic continues to disrupt many traditional communication lines, it’s increasingly critical for senior care providers to build a robust digital advertising pipeline. This webinar will help you consider a strategically sound approach that delivers value to your most important audiences while avoiding costly mistakes or ineffective one-size-fits-all solutions. Maximize your marketing budget with a focused approach and new technologies that enable you to reach even highly targeted audiences with a new level of precision and personalization – connecting to the right people with the right message at the right time.
- The core components of effective digital marketing
- What a sound digital architecture and strategy looks like
- New technologies that can accelerate impact and results
- Christine Kilman, VP of Account Marketing, Transcend Strategy Group
- Erin Hefflinger, Digital Media Strategist, Transcend Strategy Group