- November 30, 2021
- Noon to 1:00PM Eastern
- Free to NAHC members!
Two new claims-based measures will be publicly reported in 2022 – HCI and HVLDL. The HCI is brand new to hospices and includes ten different indicators of performance comprising the Index. It is a measure that is complex and utilizes hospice claims data over a two-year period. Hospices have many questions about each of the ten indicators, calculation of the Index score, and expected performance for each of the indicators as well as the Index. This session will focus primarily on these aspects of the HCI and what hospices should be addressing in daily operations to impact the HCI, but will also include a review of the HVLDL and its most frequently asked questions.
- Describe the HCI measure and each of its ten indicators
- Explain the performance calculations for the ten HCI indicators and the Index
- Share a forecast of the expected public reporting timeframe for the HCI
- Provide suggestions for preparing for public reporting and performance improvement
- Review the HVLDL most frequently asked questions
- Katie Wehri, Director of Home Health & Hospice Regulatory Affairs, NAHC
- Jennifer Hale, MSN BS RN CHPN, Vice President, Clinical Quality and Standards, Compassus
- Members: Free
- Non-members: $99