The next Home Health, Hospice & DME Open Door Forum is scheduled for Wednesday, August 10, 2022 PM at 2:00-3:00 PM Eastern Time (ET).
Please call at least 15 minutes prior to the forum start time.
**This Agenda is Subject to Change**
- Opening Remarks
Chair – Brian Slater, Center for Medicare, CMS
Co-Chair- Kelly Vontran, Center for Medicare, CMS
Moderator – Jill Darling, Office of Communications, CMS
- Announcements & Updates
- FY 2023 Hospice Final Rule
- FY 2023 Hospice Final Rule Payment Rate Update
- Hospice Quality Reporting Program Updates
- HQRP Public Reporting Updates
- Hospice CAHPS Survey Update
- CAHPS Hospice Survey Update, email@example.com or (844) 472-4621 or CMS Mailbox at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Home Heath CAHPS
- email@example.com or (866) 354-0985 or CMS Mailbox at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Home Health Public Reporting (Preview Reports and Star Rating Preview Reports)
- CY 2023 Home Health Rule (Reminder about NPRM and current public comment period)
- New/Updates and resources (Home Health QRP Spotlight and Announcements Page)
- Expanded Home Health Value-Based Purchasing (HHVBP) Model Update
III. Open Q&A
Open Door Participation Instructions:
This call will be Conference Call Only.
To participate by phone, dial: 1-888-455-1397 and reference conference passcode 5109694.
Persons participating by phone do not need to RSVP. TTY Communications Relay Services are available for the Hearing Impaired. For TTY services dial 7-1-1 or 1-800-855-2880. A Relay Communications Assistant will help.
Instant Replay: 1-800-396-1242; Conference Passcode: No Passcode Needed
Instant Replay is an audio recording of this call that can be accessed by dialing 1- 800-396-1242, 1 hour after the call has ended. The recording expires August 12, 2022, 11:59 PM ET.