The Benchmarking Study from Home Care Pulse is the home care industry’s most comprehensive national study — featuring over 175+ insights and benchmarks inside six categories: Sales & Marketing, Recruitment & Retention, Finance, Operations, Technology, and Client & Caregiver Experience.
A few insights that you can look forward to are:
- Which recruitment sources yielded the most caregivers in 2020
- Data on what kinds of benefits and training other agencies are offering
- Analysis on how COVID-19 impacted home care over the last 14 months and how other agencies’ operations have been affected
- A full financial analysis showing the average expenses that other agencies are paying, broken out by state and size of agency
- Hiring analysis showing how many of their applicants other agencies are hiring
“Each year Home Care Pulse works diligently to collect qualitative data from the home care industry to produce their annual benchmarking study,” says Private Duty Home Care at NAHC Executive Director Emilie Bartolucci. “This study provides valuable insights into specific industry trends, key performance indicators, and the overall health of the industry, including information about employee and consumer experience and retention, and more. This study assists those operating in the space to understand the national landscape and how they might perform in comparison to their peers as well as highlight areas of opportunity for the future. We are delighted to partner with Home Care Pulse this year and offer to our members the ability to access the study at a discounted rate. Data matters, as we all strive towards quality care and service delivery to some of the nation’s most vulnerable.”