- Wednesday, May 4, 2022
- 3:00 – 4:00 PM Eastern
- Free to NAHC members!
- Sponsored by Generations Homecare System
Private Duty Home Care at NAHC will hold an important town hall webinar on Wednesday, May 4, 2022 from 3:00 – 4:00 p.m. Eastern to discuss the major issues and challenges facing private duty home care operators today.
Workforce shortages and the caregiver crisis are top of mind for private duty providers everywhere. Join Executive Director of Private Duty at NAHC, Kristen Wheeler, and members of NAHC’s Private Duty Advisory Council for this inaugural Town Hall meeting of 2022. Explore the latest about NAHC’s collaborative efforts to advocate at the federal level on behalf of the caregiver workforce and learn what NAHC’s new grassroots advocacy plan.
With several Advisory Council members in attendance throughout the meeting, attendees will have the opportunity to share individual challenges and triumphs and discuss best practices with colleagues from around your state and across the nation. Be part of the future of Private Duty at NAHC! Limited to 100 registrants – register now!
NAHC Members: FREE
- Brittnei Salerno, President/CEO, La Jolla Nurses Homecare
- Dave Totaro, Chief Government Affairs Officer, BAYADA Home Health Care
- Cris Toscano, Chief Operating Officer, Skilled Nursing, BAYADA Home Health Care
- Sam Smith, CEO/ President, BRC Access Care, Inc.
- Nicholas Oliver, Executive Director, Rhode Island Partnership for Home Care
- Sheila Davis, Senior Vice-President, Area Operations, Always Best Care Senior Services
- Stephanie Johnston, President & CEO, Transcend Strategy Group
- Kristen Wheeler, Executive Director of Private Duty, NAHC