- Thursday, June 3, 2021 ; 3:00-4:00pm Eastern
- Register now!
Join us for an engaging discussion focused on all things private duty home care. In a twist on our usual monthly webinar format, we will host an open forum-style event via Zoom. Three distinct topic areas will be discussed including:
- an advocacy update,
- expert legal review of the Corporate Transparency Act,
- and a look at an innovative program from the Home Care and Hospice Association of Utah, supporting caregivers.
Each topic area will be presented in 10-12 minutes leaving time for audience Q&A and discussion.
NOTE: Registration for this event will be capped to allow for meaningful exchange between faculty and attendees.
- Emilie Bartolucci, Ed.D., MPA, CPXP, Executive Director, Private Duty Home Care at NAHC
- Will Vail, Shareholder, Polsinelli
- William E. Quick, Shareholder, Polsinelli
- Matt Hansen, MPT, DPT, MBA, BS, Executive Director, Home Care and Hospice Association of Utah
NAHC Member: Free