- Submit Reports by March 31, 2022
The Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) recently opened the Provider Relief Fund (PRF) reporting portal for providers to begin entering data to submit their second period PRF reports. Providers who received one or more General and/or Targeted PRF payments exceeding $10,000, in the aggregate, from July 1, 2020 to December 31, 2020 must report on their use of funds in Reporting Period 2.
Second period PRF reports will cover PRF payments received July 1, 2020 – December 31, 2020, which include Phase 2 and Phase 3 general distributions. The deadline to use funds for Payment Period 2 was December 31, 2021.
The deadline to submit the second period report is March 31, 2022.
HRSA has added a number of new resources to the PRF reporting website specific to the second reporting period.
Key Provider Relief Fund Resources
- PRF Reporting Portal for Round 2 is open now
- PRF Portal Registration Manual has been updated with new information as of December 30, 2021 and provides details about what information is sought for each entry in the report.
- HRSA Reporting Resources page – all resources for reporting can be found here
- What’s new for reporting period 2? – a brief fact sheet on how reporting period 2 differs from the first reporting period
- PRF FAQ document – this document contains all current Frequently Asked Questions that HRSA has answered on PRF to date.
HRSA webinar on Period 2:
- Registration for HRSA’s January 13 3-4p ET webinar for returning reporters. – This is an opportunity for providers to hear about new features of the portal and what is new with reporting period 2.
Providers who were required to report in Reporting Period 1, but did not report are out of compliance with the PRF Terms and Conditions and must return Payment Period 1 PRF payment(s) to HRSA (if you are out of compliance, see HRSA’s resource, Reporting Non-Compliance Fact Sheet). Non-compliant providers will be excluded from receiving and/or retaining future PRF payments – including any applicable Phase 4 payments. HRSA will seek repayment on all PRF payments received between April 10, 2020 – June 30, 2020 and not reported on during Reporting Period 1.
NAHC will continue to monitor all PRF reporting updates and provide timely updates to our members.