- Early bird rates expire July 16 so register now!
We know the last year has been challenging, but there are new opportunities to explore, business relationships to forge, and trends to uncover at the 2021 Home Care and Hospice Conference and Expo. Attend the conference to learn how to help your agency thrive, improve caregiving, and harness the power of new technology. Are you ready to reconnect with your peers and explore New Orleans on October 3-5? Register by July 16 for the best rate!
Attendees will have access to:
- More than 80 hours of world-class education led by industry experts
- More private duty education than anywhere else
- The industry’s largest Expo with helpful products and services and Learning Labs
- Inspiring and informative speeches by NAHC President Bill Dombi, futurist and transformative tech pioneer Nichol Bradford, and storyteller, photographer, business adviser RX Fogarty
- Networking opportunities and social events
Register today for the lowest rates
- Through July 16, full conference registration is $1,090 for NAHC members ($1,510 for non-members).
- Book a hotel room within our hotel block, and you’ll save an additional $200 off your full-conference registration rate.
- Add a pre-conference to your registration for just $300 for members or $350 for non-members.
- Registration for the digital platform only is $400 for members and $600 for non-members through July 16.
Rates increase by $160 for NAHC members and $210 for non-members after July 16.