We know the last year has been challenging, but there are new opportunities to explore, business relationships to forge, and ideas to uncover at the 2021 Home Care and Hospice Conference and Expo. Attend the conference to learn how to help your agency thrive, improve caregiving, and harness the innovative power of new technology. Are you ready for the best education and the best networking in one of the world’s most beautiful and exciting cities – New Orleans? It’s all happening in the Big Easy from October 3-5.
Attendees will have access to:
- The Retreat, our exclusive leadership summit focused on private duty home care! Learn more // Register now!
- More than 80 hours of world-class education led by industry experts
- The industry’s largest Expo with essential products and services
- Inspiring and informative speeches by futurist and transformative tech pioneer Nichol Bradford; storyteller, photographer, business adviser RX Fogarty, and NAHC President Bill Dombi
- Networking opportunities and social events
Register today for the lowest rates
- Through July 16, full conference registration is $1,090 for NAHC members ($1,510 for non-members).
- Book a hotel room within our hotel block, and you’ll save an additional $200 off your full-conference registration rate.
- Add a pre-conference to your registration for just $300 for members or $350 for non-members.
- Registration for the digital platform only is $400 for members and $600 for non-members through July 16.
Rates increase by $160 for NAHC members and $210 for non-members after July 16.