Health care providers who received Provider Relief Fund payments exceeding $10,000 total between July 1 and Dec. 31, 2020, must report to the Health Resources and Services Administration by March 31 on how they used those funds or face enforcement actions such as repayment or exclusion from receiving or retaining future PRF payments.
The deadline to use these period 2 funds was Dec. 31, 2021.
Review the Post-Payment Notice of Reporting Requirements.
- Review resources for Reporting Period 2
- Replay Technical Assistance Webinars
Upcoming reporting periods:
- Reporting Period 3 opens on July 1, 2022
- Reporting Period 4 opens on January 1, 2023
Providers who were required to report in Reporting Period 1, but did not report:
- You are out of compliance with the PRF Terms and Conditions and must return your Payment Period 1 PRF payment(s) to HRSA.
- Non-compliant providers will be excluded from receiving and/or retaining future PRF payments – including any applicable Phase 4 payments.
- HRSA will seek repayment on all PRF payments received between April 10, 2020 – June 30, 2020 and not reported on during Reporting Period 1.
- For more details on non-compliance, review the Reporting Non-Compliance Fact Sheet (PDF – 158 KB)