If you missed the two private duty webinars on May 4 and May 5, you can still register and watch them. As a Private Duty Home Care at NAHC member, these webinars are free to you and your staff!
Private Duty at NAHC Town Hall Spring 2022: Workforce Advocacy & More!
Private Duty Home Care at NAHC will hold an important town hall webinar on Wednesday, May 4, 2022 from 3:00 – 4:00 p.m. Eastern to discuss the major issues and challenges facing private duty home care operators today.
Workforce shortages and the caregiver crisis are top of mind for private duty providers everywhere. Join Executive Director of Private Duty at NAHC, Kristen Wheeler, and members of NAHC’s Private Duty Advisory Council for this inaugural Town Hall meeting of 2022. Explore the latest about NAHC’s collaborative efforts to advocate at the federal level on behalf of the caregiver workforce and learn what NAHC’s new grassroots advocacy plan.
With several Advisory Council members in attendance throughout the meeting, attendees will have the opportunity to share individual challenges and triumphs and discuss best practices with colleagues from around your state and across the nation. Be part of the future of Private Duty at NAHC! Limited to 100 registrants – register now!
- NAHC Members: FREE
- Non-members: $45
- Brittnei Salerno, President/CEO, La Jolla Nurses Homecare
- Dave Totaro, Chief Government Affairs Officer, BAYADA Home Health Care
- Cris Toscano, Chief Operating Officer, Skilled Nursing, BAYADA Home Health Care
- Sam Smith, CEO/ President, BRC Access Care, Inc.
- Nicholas Oliver, Executive Director, Rhode Island Partnership for Home Care
- Sheila Davis, Senior Vice-President, Area Operations, Always Best Care Senior Services
- Stephanie Johnston, President & CEO, Transcend Strategy Group
- Kristen Wheeler, Executive Director of Private Duty, NAHC
Key Findings from the 2022 Home Care Benchmarking Report
With the release of the 2022 HCP Benchmarking Report, we have detailed data on how the past year has affected home care agencies, and what it can teach us about operating an agency in the future.
Join Todd Austin, President of Home Care Pulse, as he reviews industry trends, business insights, and actionable data gathered from hundreds of agencies across the nation.
In this webinar, we’ll cover:
- Emerging trends from the past 12 months;
- The latest on caregiver turnover and what’s working in recruitment and retention;
- How the course of home care is changing, and how agencies need to adjust;
- How the past year will shape the next three.
- Todd Austin, President of Home Care Pulse
- Miriam Allred, Home Care Pulse
Free NAHC Members
$99 for Nonmembers