The NAHC Fall Forum, November 2-10, is a live online event featuring 30 hours of essential education for home care professionals. Registration is now open.
Over the first two weeks of November, the NAHC Fall Forum will offer what you have come to expect from NAHC: the best education in home care, taught by the experts you know and trust.
On November 2, the NAHC Fall Forum will present four new webinars on Human Resources and Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.
- A round table discussion with industry executives and experts on implementing a diversity, equity, and inclusion program that maximizes employee potential, productivity and retention.
- Dr. Rosita Lopez delivers the keynote address on the wisdom of inclusion and how organizations can learn to talk about DEI and foster an environment of trust and equity.
- Nikki Patton, NPH discussing how the barriers home care organizations face in supporting non-Anglo families, and how to overcome those barriers.
- Attorney Joanna Kim-Brunetti leads an in-depth discussion of how to establish a DEI program and use it to create meaningful change at your agency.
In addition to HR/DEI, the NAHC Fall Forum offers education you cannot afford to miss on
This is practical education focused on solving problems in your business so you can improve patient care, ensure compliance, expand operations, and increase profitability.
NAHC is very grateful to the generous sponsors of the NAHC Fall Forum:
- Platinum Sponsor: Wellsky
- Gold Sponsor: MAC Legacy
- Silver Sponsor: Homecare Homebase
- Bronze Sponsors: Acurata, Healthcare Provider Solutions, and Trella Health
If your company is interested in sponsoring the biggest home care and hospice education event of 2021, please contact Christopher Adams at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The NAHC Fall Forum, November 2-10, is a live online event featuring 30 hours of essential education for home care and hospice professionals. Registration is now open. Over the first two weeks of November, the NAHC Fall Forum will offer what you have come to expect from NAHC: the best education in home care and…
Are you a Member of NAHC?
Become a member or sign in and read full NAHC Report articles at your leisure.
Membership is affordable even if you're a small business and it comes
with a lot of other benefits.
- August 17, 2021 – 2:00-3:00 PM ET
As we continue to gain insight into inequities in healthcare, patient outcomes are a primary focus but inequities also occur within the walls of healthcare, behind closed doors. It is imperative to increase awareness of these inequities so that we may begin to change the culture of healthcare from all angles. One such inequity is the way in which women in the healthcare workforce are seen and treated. Join three powerful women who have become leaders in this male dominated field. Facilitated by the Institute’s Senior Vice President, Stacy Palmer, Dr. Karen Frush, Maureen Bisognano and Dr. Rana Awdish will share their stories and their lessons as women leading the future of healthcare.
- Understand how Dr Frush’s path to becoming a physician was impacted by her gender.
- Gain insight into how Maureen Bisognano became one of the most influential women in healthcare and what role gender played or did not play.
- Being both a woman and a person of color, participants will learn how Dr. Awdish was able to manage bias and became a leader both inside her own hospital and across the world.
Moderator: Stacy Palmer, CPXP | Senior Vice President & COO, The Beryl Institute
Rana Awdish, MD, FACP, FCCP | Director Pulmonary Hypertension Program | Medical Director Care Experience Henry Ford Health System | Associate Professor, Clinician Educator FTA
Maureen Bisognano | President Emerita and Senior Fellow, Institute for Healthcare Improvement
Karen Frush, BSN, MD, CPPS | Senior Advisor, Safe and Reliable Healthcare | Adjunct Clinical Professor of Emergency Medicine, Stanford University School of Medicine
*Headliner webinars are complimentary. Space is limited. If the webinar reaches capacity, registrants will have an opportunity to join a wait-list. The webinar replay will be provided to all registrants.