“I have been a member of NAHC almost my entire career and I wouldn’t be in business if I had not been a member of NAHC.”
– Kim Gaffey, CEO of Gaffey Home Nursing & Hospice
In addition to the best advocacy, news updates, and policy analysis in the entire industry, NAHC membership entitles you to a wide variety of extremely useful discounts and other advantages. With a NAHC membership you receive, among many other things, discounts to our conferences and webinars, unique networking opportunities with current and future industry leaders, affinity programs that give you exclusive access to valuable products and services, and the NAHC mentoring program, bringing the industry’s present and future together to build a stronger tomorrow.
Discounts to Conferences & Webinars
If you’ve attended the Financial Management Conference, the Home Care and Hospice Conference and Expo, or any of the dozens of NAHC webinars presented every year, you know what a great value they are. They’re an even better value if you’re a NAHC member. Being a NAHC member entitles you to substantial discounts on attending our conferences, as well as our webinars. This gives you access to the best education in home care and hospice at a price anyone in the industry can afford.
NAHC Business Partners also receive discounts on attendance, exhibiting, sponsorship, and advertising. If you represent a company with products or services of value to home care and hospice providers, it makes no sense to not be a NAHC member. Enjoy our big discounts while supporting the industry leader in advocacy and education.
MAC Legacy has found NAHC to be one of the premier industry resources to capture our audience in both exhibits and e-publications. When utilizing their resources, we are able to get in front of our current and prospective customers and see a return on the investment spent on advertising. If you are determining which resources to utilize when advertising, you don’t want to miss the game changing opportunities provided by NAHC.
Kati Hale – Chief Operations Officer, MAC Legacy
NAHC conferences are attended by the most important executives and the most influential thought leaders in the industry. However, our conferences are not just a place for the C-suite to meet and greet. You’ll find not just the industry leaders of today at our meetings, you’ll also find the industry leaders of tomorrow.
But don’t take our word for it.
“FMC is a highly anticipated event for our company each year. In addition to consistent attendance, the conference provides valuable opportunities to network face-to-face with key financial decision makers within our industry that’s unparallel to other financial-based conferences.”
– Janna Schulze, CTSM, Event Marketing Manager, Homecare Homebase
NAHC Affinity Programs help its members by arranging discounts and group purchasing agreements for products and services every agency uses on a daily basis. Listed below are some examples of special deals and discounts that NAHC members can enjoy. NAHC members enjoy privileged access to discounts on premium services:
- language interpretation software with Boostlingo
- become a senior home safety specialist with Age Safe America
- receive an employee retention credit with almost no effort on your part with ERC Today
- streamline efficient payroll practices with ADP (Contact Curt Raffle at 412-992-1825 or Curt.Raffle@adp.com)
- computing and tech solutions with Dell Technologies
- enjoy big savings on auto fleet management with Enterprise
- quality assurance, performance benchmarking, and caregiver training with Home Care Pulse
- develop a strong hospice board of directors with Hospice Governance Academy
- total business insurance solution for home health care, companion care, VNAs, hospices, and medical staffing firm with Manchester Speciality
- Unlike many insurance carriers, Manchester Speciality works with local agents and brokers
- an additional five percent discount for NAHC members with Manchester’s worker’s comp insurance
- online training to meet regulatory & compliance standards with Relias
- tech solutions to prevent the spread of COVID-19 with WellEntry
The NAHC Mentoring Program pairs individuals at the early and middle growth stage of their careers with current established leaders of the home health, hospice, and community-based service industry for a structured mentorship with the goal of fostering involvement and growth in the NAHC Community through:
- Navigating Conferences
- Committee Engagement
- Leadership Development
- Advocacy Efforts
- And more…
All in all, you can see that NAHC membership not only more than pays for itself, it is the best value in home care and hospice. Don’t lose this resource, renew your 2022 NAHC membership today. https://www.nahc.org/about/renew/