- Wednesday, September 15, 2021,
- 2:00 – 3:00 PM ET
- Webinar Registration
This webinar is intended to raise awareness about suicide and highlight strategies to help professionals, consumers, families, and communities understand the role they can play in promoting emotional well-being and preventing suicide. Speakers will discuss the impact of suicide in later life, the implementation of 9-8-8 for the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline, and highlight community-based programs and resources that can help. This webinar is hosted by ACL, the National Coalition on Mental Health and Aging (NCMHA), and the National Council on Aging (NCOA).
- Congresswoman Susan Wild, Pennsylvania’s 7th District
- Dr. Laura Shannonhouse, Associate Professor, Georgia State University
- Kimberly Williams, President and CEO, Vibrant! Emotional Health (NY)
- Amy Miller, Senior Services Manager, Jefferson Center for Mental Health (CO)
For registration questions, contact Binod Suwal.