The NAHC Fall Forum (November 2-10) is 30 hours of essential education for home care and hospice professionals who are responsible for the success of their agency and their career. This online event begins on November 2 and you need to register now because registration for the first day of the NAHC Fall Forum closes today!
Whether you want to know how to attract and retain better employees, master the intricate details of home health finance, prepare your hospice for Medicare Advantage, or learn how to use data to improve communication and collaboration in your agency, the NAHC Fall Forum has the industry experts you know and trust, teaching the subjects that matter the most for your success.
NAHC has six education tracks to choose from so you’re certain to find content you need:
- Human Resources/DEI on November 2 (registration closes on Oct. 29, TODAY!)
- Finance/PDGM on November 3 (registration closes on Nov. 1)
- Medicare Advantage on November 4 (registration closes on Nov. 2)
- Home Health on November 8 (registration closes on Nov. 4)
- Hospice on November 9 (registration closes on Nov. 5)
- Leadership on November 10 (registration closes on Nov. 8)
This is practical education focused on solving problems in your business so you can improve patient care, ensure compliance, expand operations, and increase profitability.
Register for one track or choose all six so everyone in your agency has access to the best education in the industry.
When you register for these live events, you get to ask the questions that matter to you and get the answers you need from the most knowledgeable people in the field. So don’t wait any longer, register for the NAHC Fall Forum now!