As a member of NAHC, you already know that membership has its privileges. From complimentary webinars to up-to-the-minute news announcements related to our industry, NAHC prides itself on bringing the very best in class to our members. But, are you aware of all of the benefits available for NAHC’s Private Duty members? Here’s a look:
- Expert advice and regulatory guidance just a phone call or email away;
- Policy advocates fighting on your behalf year-round before agencies like the Department of Labor, the IRS, and Health & Human Services;
- The opportunity to participate in NAHC’s Private Duty Home Care Certification program, the only national certification created by private duty leaders, exclusively for the private duty community;
- Inclusion in the NAHC Communities, our online vibrant and respected community of home care, home health and hospice professionals that allows for networking, sharing of information and best practices, plus up-to-the-minute updates about news that affects your business. Sign up to be part of one or all!
- World-class educational programming offered free or at the lowest cost to members, including our Annual Conference and Expo, held each fall, the Financial Managers’ Conference each summer and the Private Duty at NAHC Leadership Summits in the spring, along with various meetings, workshops and webinars year-round;
- Exposure to potential referrals via an Enhanced Listing on our Agency Locator, an online searchable database used by consumers;
- Subscription to the Private Duty Source, a members-only newsletter delivering weekly updates on the latest news affecting private pay home care;
- Two complimentary job postings per month on the NAHC Home Care & Hospice Career Center;
- Tools and resources, including model forms, policies and procedures, and other documents, plus links to various States’ regulatory websites and State Associations;
- Exclusive discounts on products and services through NAHC affinity partnerships, including savings on translation services, insurance, and more, in the Business Partner Marketplace; and,
- Demonstrate your integrity and commitment to the home care industry on your website and in marketing materials with the NAHC member seal.
Have questions or thoughts about other benefits you’d like to see? Contact Kristen Wheeler, Executive Director of Private Duty Home Care at NAHC, at email@example.com or (305) 849-1300.