- Wednesday, August 3, 2022
- 1:00PM – 2:00PM Eastern
- REGISTER NOW!
- Sponsored by Moss Adams
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) has issued its final rule governing hospice payment rates and other policies for fiscal year (FY) 2023. The rule contains a 3.8 percent update for hospice payments (a significant bump over the proposed 2.7 percent payment update proposed in April) and a permanent 5 percent cap on wage index losses from one year to the next, starting October 1, 2022.
The rule also responds to comments on the Hospice Quality Reporting Program (HQRP), Special Focus Program, the Request for Information (RFI) on Health Equity, and comments on Advancing Health Information Exchange.
Join NAHC’s hospice experts for an in-depth look at the policy changes you should anticipate for FY2023 and insights into CMS’ perspectives on the wide array of issues addressed in the rule.
- Discuss the hospice payment rates and wage index changes planned for FY2023
- Describe forthcoming changes to the Hospice Quality Reporting Program
- Comprehend the role the Special Focus Program will play in hospice care oversight
- Outline CMS’ responses to stakeholders’ perspective on proposals to address health equity and advancing health information exchange
- Theresa M. Forster, VP for Hospice Policy & Programs, NAHC
- Katie Wehri, Director of Home Health & Hospice Regulatory Affairs
- Members: Free
Thank you to our sponsor Moss Adams