- Monday, Sep. 20, 2021
- 2:00PM-4:00PM Eastern
- Free to everyone
- REGISTER NOW
The National Association for Home Care & Hospice (NAHC) will present an important new webinar, Home Care Vaccine Mandate Discussion with Industry Leaders and Legal Experts, on Monday, September 20, 2021 from 2:00PM to 4:00PM Eastern.
COVID-19 continues to have an impact on the home care and hospice communities across the United States. Now, conversation is swirling around vaccinations. Some organizations and states have already implemented requirements for employees to be vaccinated or face weekly testing. We ask you to join NAHC and other industry leaders, as well as legal experts from Polsinelli, for an open conversation about vaccine mandates and the impact they could have and are already having on our industry.
- William A. Dombi, ESQ President, NAHC
- Angelo, Spinola, Esq., Polsinelli
- David J. Totaro, Chief Government Affairs Officer, BAYADA Home Health Care
- Neal Kursban, CEO Family and Nursing Care
- Susan Ponder-Stansel, President & CEO, Alivia Care, Inc.
- Will Vail, Esq., Polsinelli
- Emilie R. Bartolucci, Ed.D., MPA, CPXP, Executive Director, Private Duty Home Care at NAHC