The National Association for Home Care & Hospice (NAHC) and its affiliate the Hospice Association of America will host a webinar, Electronic Visit Verification: How to have a return on investment with the implementation, on Thursday, January 17, 2018 from 3:30 PM to 4:30 PM Eastern.
Many states are mandating the use of an Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) system to track time and attendance for the staff providing care. There are many items to consider when beginning the search and purchase process. This webinar is geared to helping those with limited experience with this type of purchase. It has been specifically designed to help you avoid the pitfalls, providing tips to help you purchase the right product for your agency. The right system will become an enhancement to your organization’s performance by avoiding retractions, improving quality, and providing a return on your investment.
This webinar will:
- Discuss the capabilities in a broad sense of EVV systems
- Discuss the request for proposal process and how to proceed in the selection process
- Review internal development required after the purchase including the development of policies and procedures
- Determine the educational programs required to train the staff
- Discuss other aspects of the return of investment to the organization
Everyone who participates in this webinar will receive advice and information from the most experienced and knowledgeable experts in the country, such as Tom Knox, CEO of CareFamily, LLC; Marcia Tetterton, MS, CAE, the Executive Director of the Virginia Association for Home Care and Hospice; NAHC President William A. Dombi, and NAHC Executive Vice President Andrea Devoti.
The webinar is free to all NAHC members and non-members pay only $150 for the live event or a recording. This is a rare opportunity to get up to speed on a critical topic from the people who know it best.