- Wednesday, September 14, 2022
- 2:00-3:00 PM ET
- Register now!
Workforce issues are always at or near the top of everyone’s mind in home care and hospice. Attracting qualified employees is a constant challenge for providers, but wouldn’t it be better to retain the qualified and experienced workers you already have, rather than spend endless hours trying to replace them?
This important new NAHC webinar will focus on techniques to keep your existing staff bonded with your company as if they were owners. Throughout the presentation, we will discuss leadership styles, incentives, and other ways to empower your staff and create loyalty. Attendees will learn about:
- The cost of turnover/the advantages of retention;
- Tools to empower your employees and create loyalty;
- Incentives, both financial and emotional;
- Discipline through disappointment; and,
- Is everyone worth retaining?
This is a webinar you cannot afford to miss!
Faculty: John Dalton, Owner, OptimumRTS
- NAHC Private Duty Members: Free
- Non-members = $45